VetPrime Herbal Organic Ganoderma Lucidum (Ling Zhi)
100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Made and Tested in Singapore
Formulated by Veterinarians
About Ling Zhi (Ganoderma lucidum)
Ling Zhi (灵芝, also commonly known as Reishi mushroom) is one of the oldest and most famous medical herbs that has a reputation to nourish the ‘three treasures’ of a human body – Jing (essence), Qi (vital energy) and Shen (spirit). It is well-known for helping patients achieve longevity and sharpening the mind, a herb that is suitable to keep our senior pets happy, calm and healthy. It is also a great herb to relieve cough and asthma and helps with promoting liver functions and overall immune functions.
Natural Herbal Benefits for our pets:
- Anti-aging and promotes vitality, suitable for senior pets
- Nourishes the heart and calms the mind (shen), assists with restlessness and anxiety
- Promotes respiratory health (alleviates cough and asthma symptoms)
- Promotes liver functions and enhances blood circulation
VetPrime Herbal Organic Ganoderma lucidum (Ling Zhi) are carefully selected and only high potency grades of organic Ganoderma lucidum are used for formulation and production.
Formulated by veterinarians, all VetPrime Herbal Organic Ganoderma lucidum (Ling Zhi) are tested, encapsulated and sealed under stringent quality control in Singapore.
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Fog dogs and cats use only.
For easy feeding, open the capsule and mix the product with food.
<4kg : 1 capsule daily
4.1-10kg : 2 capsules daily
>10kg : 3 capsules daily
1 capsule daily
Ingredients analysis are conducted by Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC-SINGLAS) accredited laboratory.
For dogs and cats use only. Keep out of reach of children.
If your pet is taking a prescription medication, please consult your veterinarian if you are unsure on the suitability of Ganoderma lucidum for your pets.
Not suitable for animals with the following condition(s):
- Pregnant and lactating animals
- Bleeding disorders or if animal is on blood thinners or anti-coagulant drugs
- Low blood pressure or if animal is on anti-hypertensive drugs
- Immune-mediated disorders or if animal is on any immune modulators
For animals with advanced heart or liver disease, please consult a licensed veterinarian before use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Expire on 09/2025